These instructions should have been reviewed with you over the phone when you made your appointment.
- Drop off time the day of surgery is between 7:30-8:30 a.m. If you are any later than 8:30 we may have to make you reschedule your surgery.
- Your cat or exotic MUST be in a carrier. Dogs MUST be on a leash, or small dogs may also be in a carrier.
- NO FOOD after 8 p.m. the night before the surgery! No treats! **
- Water is fine until the morning of the procedure. We recommend taking it away when you wake up that morning, so your animal has a small amount of time without it before coming in.
- For most routine surgeries, pick up is the same day between 3:30 and 5:30 p.m. Payment is due at time of pick-up.
If you cannot pick up your animal by closing time, a $15 fee will be added for overnight boarding.
** This does not apply to pocket pets, (rabbits, rats, hamsters, etc...) They may eat all the way up until coming to our office. You may even put some food in their cage, or we will provide it.
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS.
If you have any questions, feel free to call our office at (858) 272-1320.